Siyea's Acceptable Use Policy
Siyea services are operated in conjunction with a variety of third party payment service providers. In addition, we are obligated to abide by rules and regulations imposed by the credit card associations.
By using Siyea services, you must agree to the Siyea Terms & Conditions ("TOS"), https://siyea.net/TermsConditions In addition to the TOS, you must adhere to the following restrictions outlined in this Acceptable Use Policy:
- By registering to use Siyea services, you may not engage in activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- engage in business practices promoting language or content which can be reasonably construed as racist - patently offensive or insulting to a particular group, gender or ethnicity.
- includes content which promotes or encourages hatred, violence, acts of terrorism, or any financial exploitation of a criminal activity.
- involve the violation of any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under any jurisdiction.
- violate laws or regulations related to the sale of controlled substances such as; illegal drugs, tobacco products, prescription drugs or medications, steroids such as human growth hormone.
- adult content, escort or pornographic services.
- Our Commitment To You - And Your Commitment to Us
We are dedicated to supporting the growth of legal businesses, and expect that our customers will not only disclose the true nature of their business activity at sign-up, but also abide by the restrictions imposed here and in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply will result in the termination of Siyea’s service to businesses who operate in violation of this acceptable use policy. We reserve the right to decline the delivery of our service to any merchant at our own discretion.
Last Updated: June 11, 2018